The wedding day is all about the bride, but that doesn’t mean bridesmaids dresses should bore. We’ve found some elegant inspirations that add color, texture and character to the wedding party. Your bridesmaids are unique, why not let it show in their dresses?
1.Spring florals! Flower prints in pinks and purples are so feminine and delicate! The faded pattern adds interest, but doesn’t draw too much attention.
2. Dark colors add great contrast and really make white look brighter. Don’t these dresses look fun? Each bridesmaid adds her own touch and makes the group a more sophisticated whole.
3. All white errrethangg. Short bridesmaids dresses are so so adorable. Plus lace, plus bridal headband! These fun summer dresses create a beachy feel and are lovely to look at.
4. Different patterned sequins for that extra glam and sparkle in your wedding party. You want your girls to look fab, but the spotlight belongs to you. Pastels and patterns all the way.
5. These ladies may all be in grey, but their dresses add minimal flair. This way, the styles are different, but the colors remain uniform and don’t clash.
6. Pretty in pink! Can’t decide between two colors? Have both! Having different styles and colors is a lot like adding flavors to a dish. Make your wedding party delicious.
7. Imagine if this row of friends were all wearing the same dress, in the same color. Would definitely not be as stunning. Also, each girl’s hair is done to fit her entire look. This way, each person’s uniqueness is allowed to shine through while focusing on the bride.
8. Beige doesn’t have to be boring. Show you appreciate the uniqueness of each bridesmaid through one-of-a-kind dresses! A palette of different shades that paints a larger picture.
Featuring: Plum Pretty Sugar // Emily Wren Photography via Style Me Pretty // Priscila Valentina via Green Wedding Shoes // Lauren Peele // KT Merry via Style Me Pretty// Caroline Tran and Jenny Yoo via Green Wedding Shoes // Marissa Lambert Photography via Wedding Chicks // Jose Villa Photography via Style my Pretty // Gia Canali Photography via Style Me Pretty