Can’t decide what colors will go well? We’ve found some lovely palettes to inspire you!
- Teals and turquoise. Cool blue-greens are so refreshing and tranquil. Mix in some white flowers, maybe a touch of yellows and your wedding palette will be like early spring.
- Beach vibes! Shades of blue with a touch of grey. Add some faded yellow-orange for a sandy beach palette. Blue and orange are complimentary colors that emphasize each other quite well. Imagine copper accents instead of gold or silver. That would totally make this palette pop!
- Pink flowers with green leaves may seem a bit generic, but there are so many ways to add accents to this base. By adding cream colors and beiges, you can create a more lux feel to this palette. Or by adding lavender, create a more feminine feel.
- Coastal sunset. Maybe your ceremony will take place on a beach or outdoors during sun down. Why not have a palette that will match the sky? This palette is unique because it is both warm and cool, signifying the transition from day to night.
- Wildflowers against a blue backdrop. For those who aren’t a fan of pinks and purples, this palette is still just as lovely. Add a bit of green for liveliness or orange for warmth. You can take this palette in any direction, season or setting!
Featuring photos from: